Step 1
So I decided to start with $75, enough for 10 step 1 buyins. It got off to a pretty disastrous start. First the payout structure:
1st/2nd: Step 2 ticket (worth $27)
3rd: Step 1 ticket (worth $7.50)
4th: $1.50
So this is actually one of the steeper step payout structures. I'm more used to the step 3's as I played a bunch of them a few months ago so I might have played a bit too tight early in them, but think I played reasonably well. Pretty much just lost every all in and ran into a lot of hands at really bad times. So, I ended up playing 12 step 1's (I got 3rd twice so had 2 extra step 1 tickets) and had the following finishes:
1st/2nd: 2
3rd: 2
4th: 3
5th: 3
6th: 1
8th: 1
So top 5 10/12, but top 3 only 4/10 of those. Not ideal...Anyways, that leaves the bankroll at:
$4.50 + 2 step 2 tickets ($27 each) = $58.50
Not really the way I was hoping to start. Don't want to be too negative but I'm beginning to suspect I may have to try this more than once.....
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home