Sundays
Not to much to report, played a long day on Sunday without much success. I feel like I've been playing better the last couple months, focusing a little more and playing a little less robotically. Sunday though I'm pretty sure I played pretty terribly. I didn't sleep well the night before and then after a few early beats just lost my patience and lost focus. It's so easy to get in the mindset of expecting to lose when you get all in and while it obviously doesn't affect the outcome of the all in hands, I think it promotes a more passive and generally bad style of play. I think that's kind of my way of tilting. Some people start trying to win every hand and just play way too loose and bad, I don't think I've ever really done that. What I do though is just completely stop paying attention and start playing super tight. Definitely something I need to stop doing.
Not really sure what else to write about at the moment...if anyone reading has something they'd like me to post about, leave a comment and let me know!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home