Going to start posting more
Not sure if I still have much of a readership, but either way I'm going to start trying to update this more often. Writing about hands/tournaments makes sure I'm going over my own play and definitely helps me get better...hopefully a few people enjoy reading about it too. I've been playing a mix of PLO cash games and some tournaments for the last few months so most of my posts will probably be about those, as well as my plans for upcoming events and maybe some other random stuff.
Speaking of plans, I've almost finalized my WSOP schedule. I'm going to split it into two trips again as spending over a month straight in 40+ degree Las Vegas is not my idea of a good time. The plan is to spend around two weeks there at the start (something like May 31-June 17), come home for a bit, then go back for the last few prelims and stay until I bust the main event. Not sure if I'm going to play anything before that, I may play some satellites to Monte Carlo and I just heard they're doing the Canadian Heads Up championship in Calgary again in May. Last year I had a great trip there, winning a side event and cashing a couple others, so I might head down there for a couple days as well.
Anyways, that's it for now. I'm going to be playing some SCOOP tournaments on Stars this weekend (big online tournament series for those who don't know), so hopefully I'll have some interesting spots or a deep run to post about.
Steve


1 Comments:
You have a huge readership!
I've been a fan since day one!
You've been bumped from my 4th favorite poker "Idol" to 3rd! =P
Post a Comment
<< Home