Monday, September 17, 2007

Events 3,4,5

Nothing too exciting at all in here. Never got anything going in the PLO or the huge NLHE event on Sunday. Triple draw on Saturday I started out running absurdly bad and lost half my stack in the first level, quite a feat for a limit event. I finally started making some hands and built a decent stack before having a run where SIX consecutive times I made an 8, someone else made a 7. Between that and some missed draws, that was it for me. I did make a deep run in the second chance last night. I made a lot of hands but also also tried to focus and played pretty well I think. The final 4 were all decent players, so I agreed to a chop which netted me ~35k. We then played it out for another 14.5k, but I lost a pretty big flip soon after and busted 3rd. Today is the $320 PLO with rebuys, hopefully I can build a stack early (and avoid being in for thousands)

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home