Friday, September 07, 2007

Pokerstars WCOOP

It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd keep daily (hopefully) updates once WCOOP starts. For those who don't know WCOOP (World Championship of Online Poker) is a series of events like the WSOP run by pokerstars. It starts Friday September 9th with a $215 6-max NLHE and some kind of draw event I don't know how to play and ends Sunday with a $2600 buyin NLHE tournament. I plan on playing every event but one (September 25th is my 7 year anniversary with my fiancee) so hopefully I'll have some decent runs/interesting hands. If I go deep in anything maybe I'll post a full hand history or something. I feel like I don't look over my play nearly enough and there's probably a ton of room for improvement so maybe some people will read them and give me some feedback. Anyways, it starts Friday, so hopefully my first posts about events will come late that night.

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home