Not a bad result
We ended up chopping the tournament when we got down to 4 players. I was in second at the time and got $87,500. It was a bit of a bizarre final table. Stacks were much deeper than they normally are this deep in a tournament, and though I won a lot of small pots, I never was able to win any big ones. Overall a pretty solid result though. Sorry for the lack of hand posting but I really haven't been around the condo much recently and haven't had time to write up big reports. Also, today had virtually no interesting hands. I got most of my chips reraising the super aggressive guy at the table 4 or 5 times with pretty weak hands and played only one or two pots that got past a flop. Anyways, I play the main event tomorrow at noon, so I should probably get some sleep. Regardless of how I do I get the next 3 days off, so I'll definitely write up a full report on tomorrow's play.
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home