The first 3 tournaments at the Johnny Chan Poker Classic
Well we got to BC on Saturday and the whole trip went pretty smoothly. I played a tournament each of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday but all went absolutely nowhere. The first one I just lost every pot I played, finally pushing a double gutshot into top pair and not sucking out. The shorthanded event on Monday I lost a pretty huge flip early, then A8 < A6 for my last little bit. Then today I managed to last 4 hands before I lost my stack with a set to a bigger set. So needless to say I'm not super thrilled with how the tournaments have gone, but with the exception of Sunday I think I've played pretty well. Hopefully I'll get some luck in the omaha event tomorrow or the main event on Friday. Other than that the trip's been fun. I did an interview with Rounders the poker show on Sunday, I think you can find it on www.bigpoker.ca. Well that's all for now, hopefully the next update is a little more exciting.
Steve


1 Comments:
You're saving your "running good" for the ME on Friday. I'll see you guys on Thursday night, have fun with the PLO.
Post a Comment
<< Home