Haven't posted in a while
But I haven't really had much to post about. I went back to Waterloo for a week to go to graduation (yay!) and since I got back have had no luck. I don't even think I've made the first break in the last few tournaments, so it's hard to post many hands. The last couple I've busted on biggish bluffs that got picked off which is always frustrating. I definitely think I've been getting a little impatient trying too hard to build chips early. Hopefully I can just start making some hands...I miss cashing every tournament I play :) Tomorrow I'm playing the 1500 tournament at the WSOP and if I bust that early I think I'm going to head over to Bellagio to play their 2500 tournament. Hopefully I'll do well in one and actually have something interesting to post.
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home