.......out
Not too many interesting hands today, for the most part I was really card dead at a fairly active table. Really only 3 hands even worth mentioning:
Hand 1: 100/200, 20k stacks
A guy opens in middle position to 600, a very good online player calls 2 off the button, I call on the button with QsJs and the big blind calls. The raiser's been talking a fair bit with another very good online player and is apparently a regular in high stakes online tourneys. Flop's TsTx2s. Checked to me, I bet 1200, only the preflop raiser calls. Turn's the Ks and he thinks a bit and bets 3100 and I call after thinking a while. The river's a T and he checks pretty quickly. I think I have the best hand some % of the time but he'll fold a bunch that beats me, so I bet 7500 and he flashes As4s before folding.
Hand 2: 100/200/25, I have 25k
I open 7d6d utg+1 to 600, and get 2 callers, one from MP and the button. MP seems ok, button has only been here for a bit but from a couple hands he played it seemed like he didn't like to fold much. Flop is A73 with a diamond, I bet 1200 and only the button calls. Turn 5d. I was giving up on a lot of turns but this one's too good, especially since I expect to get raised almost never and if he calls turn I think he'll call river semi-often when I get there. River's an offsuit jack and I give up and A9 is good.
Hand 3: 200/400/50, I have ~20k
About an orbit ago I 3bet a raise from the guy from hand 1, he shoved and I folded. Now I raise to 1100 with AQo early, he calls in latish position and the button calls. Flop comes QJ5hh I have no hearts. I bet 1800, guy from hand 1 calls. Turn's an offsuit A. I bet 4k and he puts me in for ~13k more. I'm not really thrilled about calling but I think he raises a set on the flop a decent amount and will show up with worse sometimes so I call. Unfortunately he has JJ and I brick the river.
Time to hit the pools/beaches/slides/etc. I doubt I'll play anymore this trip but if I do I'll post updates here.
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home