Day 3
Well the good news is I made it through day 3 and made the money. Bad news is today was pretty brutal and I have virtually no chips for tomorrow. It was just a really crappy day all day, I was never able to get anything going and won pretty much no pots except for two double ups when I got short: 98s>QJo and AK>A8s.
I only played one interesting hand which came in level 1. I was down to 65k-ish and barely covered the other guy. I open AA no club to 3500 at 600/1200/200. Button and bb call. Flop is T4c2c, I bet 6500 and only button calls. Turn 4, I bet 13k and he calls with 35ish behind. River Kc. I think he hero calls more often than he turns hands into bluffs, so I jam and tanks a long time and folds what I later found out was 99. Other than that I just got played at constantly and never had a hand so that sucked.
The bubble was pretty crazy long with several people getting crippled and two being blinded/anted allin before someone actually busted. Blinds are 2k/4k, 63 left and I'm ~10th from the bottom with 59k to start tomorrow so going to need some double ups quick.
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home