October recap
Nothing too exciting this month poker wise. Sunday results were pretty crappy, had a few chances at scores but wasn't able to get any real scores. Didn't get to my 10k hand goal for plo but could've been worse, think I hit about 7k. I'll post my graph of the hands on my laptop below, plo is a pretty crazy game. Was just slowly losing for first part of the month, every session I seemed to drop a buyin or two right away. Then had 3 sessions recently that went: win 5 buyins, lose 5.5 buyins, win 6 buyins...put in a session today and got unstuck for the month, but obviously a somewhat disappointing result. That said, 7k hands is actually nothing, even at 100k your winrate still is far from accurate.

Outside of poker I had a great month. Emily's doing really well, getting cuter by the day. We've gotten into a pretty good schedule too, so Nat and I are both getting decent night's sleep now. Badminton is getting into full swing now too, which has been great. Really glad I started volunteering; it's been great for me personally, and it's a lot of fun to work with the high school kids and see them improve.
Anyways, that's it for now. Hopefully November will bring some big tourney scores, although not likely :) Taking this Sunday off, though will probably be playing PLO throughout the week.
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home