Saturday, October 10, 2009

Upcoming plans

So it's been a while since my last live tourney, have a couple planned in the coming months. Really hoping to go to BC mid-November for a 1k and a 2.5k. Usually wouldn't make a trip for just that, but the casino there (River Rock) is one of my favourites and my wife and I both really like Vancouver. If we go it'll be Emily's first trip as well, so that would be fun. After that it's PCA in January. I've done successively worse each year since my win, so here's hoping I turn that around and make another run. The schedule this year is pretty amazing tournament-wise, though I'll likely be going with Nat and Em so I'll probably just play the main.

Until then, mostly just grinding Sundays and some PLO during the week. I had myself on a good schedule playing a couple quick 1 hour sessions a day while Em napped on me, but have been lazy the last few days. I'm hoping to put in 10k hands this month, we'll see how that goes.

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home