WCOOP Wrap Up
Well that was pretty disappointing. I got chips in a bunch of the WCOOPs I played but just never was able to turn them into anything. Ended up with 3 small cashes and another disappointing tournament series. I hosted the Main Event final table last night which was pretty insane.
Great structure, 9th place $90k, 1st place $1.7M, and the whole thing took around 80 minutes. Just constant action, with Jovial Gent (Yevgeny Timoshenko, WPT Championship winner) taking it down in the end. Lots of pretty cool stories this WCOOP, 3 multi bracelet winners, DJK winning two and final tabling the ME, etc. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do anything, but there's always next year.
Steve


2 Comments:
Steve,
Would you be interested in helping us launch a Poker Training Network in Canada?
My email is Jeff@ptnplay.com
Steve,
We are launching a Poker training network in Canada. Would you be interested in looking at the business opportunity?
Post a Comment
<< Home