Sundays etc.
Another disappointing Sunday so far, had some stacks, including lots of chips in the 100 rebuy, but nothing has panned out so far, still in a couple. Looks like the BC trip isn't going to happen, so next up is PCA for me in January. I've also heard talk of a tournament at Rama in December so if that happens I'll be there.
Other than that not much to report. Emily's doing great and seems to be getting into something resembling a schedule. And I'm doing some more volunteering at my old high school helping coach the badminton team which was great last year. I'm a little disappointed with how out of shape I seem to be these days, but other than that it's been lots of fun so far.
Hopefully I'll make a run in one of these last two and have something good to blog about :)
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home