Badminton tournament!
Long day today, starting with a 5:30 wake up to drive to Peterborough where I was playing in a badminton tournament with the coach at the school I've been volunteering at. I'm going to blame the lack of sleep for my general sucking in the first and (especially) second games. That got us into the D bracket of the A/B/C/D tournament...but from there things picked up. Matches are best 2 of 3 to 21 rally point, in our first D game we went to game 3 and were down 18-10 before a pretty huge comeback including a saved match point to win 22-20. Won our next game pretty handily before losing in the D final in 3 games. Good news is we each won $10!!! Will be joining the badminton circuit any day now :)
Steve


1 Comments:
hey its ryan my email is highrollin113@hotmail.com i appreciate it i will be putting it beside phil laak and helmuth
Post a Comment
<< Home