WSOP Day 2
Uggh...not really too much else to say. Won this pot early to get up to 60k or so:
250/500/50
Young guy opens to 1200 in ep, I 3bet KThh to 3500 two seats to his left, folds around he calls. Flop T54ss, check/check. Turn 8, he checks, I bet 4500, he raises to 12.5, I call. River J, check/check he says no pair and I win.
Hover between 55-65 for the next couple hours. Then the last 3 hours no one ever folded to me and I was just completely incapable of making a hand. Made a biggish fold at the end of the day which was results orientedly good but also terrible.
500/1k/100
I raise AJo to 2500 in the CO, sb calls. SB has been pretty tight but then last hand 3 bet a guy, and then shoved >pot on the KQ2 flop and showed 73o when the guy folded so I have no clue what that's about. 542r, check/check. Turn's a J he bets 4400 and I call with 19.5 behind not really planning on folding much. River's a K and he jams. I tanked a while and someone called the clock and I eventually folded. He showed K9o, so...yeah...apparently he had to go back to Afghanistan soon and had promised his wife he'd come home if he had less than 30k chips or something. So there's a reasonable chance he was shoving any river.
Anyways, day off tomorrow, then hopefully run really really really good Monday.
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home