SCOOP wrapup
Well I didn't actually play much of SCOOP at all; was travelling in Europe visiting inlaws for most of it. I played one Sunday from Germany and I would not do it again. My session ended at 7am and I was literally falling asleep at the keyboard. I turned the volume up really loud and the beep each time it was my turn would wake me up. When it beeped after the 15 minute break I jumped up and dumped my laptop on the ground...so won't be doing that again!
Overall I played 8 events I think? Had one mincash in the low main event so not very successful. Had a few good stacks in various things yesterday but wasn't able to turn them into too much. Will be back to playing Sundays now and can't decide if I should stick to the turbos I've been playing, play more PLO, or try something new. Probably a mix of all 3.
That's about it for now, the trip was fun but it's really nice to be back home. Looking forward to getting back into a normal routine again and hopefully doing something about the constant eating and no exercise I did on the trip.
Steve


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home