Sunday, January 31, 2010

MORE close calls

Today was pretty crazy, ran really good early in a bunch of stuff and built a lot of stacks. Unfortunately continuing my recent trend of running terribly late in tournaments. 16th in the 109r after losing back to back big flips. ~30th in a huge $50fo after losing back to back big flips. And now just lost most of my chips in the second chance by losing 88 to 33 and then AK losing to A9. As I write this though just won AQ vs A9 so hopefully will turn this around and end the streak :)

5 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger shiddyLA said...

watched your game, well played, but when your stack has become large in relation to the big blind, you was making a lot of not profitable сalls... and some unluck :(

P.S perfect game ...

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger shiddyLA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Any hands in particular you remember shiddyLA? If so, let me know and I'll make a post about them.

Thanks for the comments!
Steve

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger shiddyLA said...

Of course I remember, I regularly watch for thy tables, when you are online. Would be great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home