More Sunday Disappointments
Sorry the blog has been a bit depressing lately but I just can't seem to catch a break late in a tournament recently. Had a bad start to the day, ended up building a couple stacks in the second chance and Sunday 500 on PS. Second chance just kind of lost some pots, got short and busted 36th. The 500 I had a bunch of chips for a bit but my table was insanely aggressive so I sat back a bit and eventually got it in AA vs 88 for a decent stack, but 8 on the flop and I get 17th. Not much to be done other than forget it and hope I'm on the other end next time.
I'm flying out for PCA next Sunday, hopefully that's where I finally get back to winning :)
Steve


1 Comments:
It is interesting to read your writing, write more often! You are truly a great player, I regularly watch for thy success both online and at off tournaments ... I envy your management game and its style.
Post a Comment
<< Home