PCA!
Had a very busy but fun Christmas holidays, but now leaving for PCA late tomorrow night. Taking a 2am bus to the airport to catch my 8:30am flight, should get in a little after lunch. Have some PS stuff to do on the 4th and then play Day 1a on the 5th. I haven't really decided yet how many side events I want to play, hopefully I just go deep in the main and don't need to worry about it.
Looking at the list of side events, it's pretty insane, all kinds of games and buyins. There are a bunch of $500-2k NL freezeouts I'll probably stick to those if I do end up playing some other tourneys. If my phone works (it has in the past there but not all phones do so never 100%) I'll do some updating on twitter (stevejpa on there), otherwise I'll do my best to post hands at the end of each day.
Steve


1 Comments:
good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home