Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update

Been a while since my last post, haven't had too much going on poker wise. Played a few Sundays with no major results to speak of. Just played a session of turbo 180's which are super fun, though I may be biased because I ran insanely well. Played 25 total, mostly $12, some $27/$36, and had a first and three seconds :) Probably will be playing more of these as they're quick and it's pretty much just 100% push/fold which is to me the best part of tournaments :)

Other than that, things are going pretty well. Family's good, badminton coaching is going well and getting close to the real tournaments so that should be fun. That's it for now

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Margo said...

Whoa...Steve! I randomly thought of you when someone sent me a postcard chess email hahahha. I have randomly wondered how you were doing at times in the last couple years. But I never heard back from you through email. Hope things are well. Are you still in Waterloo or did you go back to Kingston? I'm still in Vancouver and loving it. I'm an IT consultant now and run marathons...hilarious eh?! Stil playing basketball and a lot of ultimate frisbee too. You wouldn't believe how high caliber the players are out here. :) Anyhoo, maybe talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home