Quick update
Well I busted round 2 of the hu. My opponent was basically just a much better version of my round 1 opponent, too loose from the bb but much more aggressive post flop, check raising a bunch and value betting much better/thinner. I lost the first match making some questionable bluffs which he didn't fold to, then won the second but lost the third. I think I had a reasonable edge on him but really struggled to make hands and he did not like to use the fold button. Luckily I busted just in time to play the 200 rebuy PLO. Lucky because I just finished winning it for $25k :) It's now almost 6am and I've been playing since noon, so I think I'm going to get some sleep instead of writing a report. I might do it later, although it's mostly pretty standard stuff and then running really good at the final table.
Steve


2 Comments:
Congrats Steve.
you're awesome steve =)
Post a Comment
<< Home