Thursday, January 05, 2006

First Tournament

Well I played my warm-up tournament today. It wasn't great. Started with 120 people, 1500 chips at 25-25 blinds and the blinds went up every 30 minutes. I basically had no hands most of the tournament so there's nothing too exciting to report. Only hands I showed were AK vs. AK all-in preflop and my bust-out hand. 30 left, 20 pay, blinds are 150-300 with a 50 ante. I have about 2100 (which is about as much as I had all tournament) and pushed first to act with A4s. Next guy instantly goes all-in and his QQ holds up. Hopefully the tournament tomorrow goes a little better.

Steve

P.S. Aaron got knocked out of the big tournamenta little before the dinner break. Biggest pot was his KK all-in on a ten-high flop against the nut flush draw. Would've been up to 14,000 if he won. Instead he was down to 3400 and went out with TT vs. JJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home